It’s that time of year again . . .
Christmas & Winter Lush Haul!
Lush is by far one of my favorite stores to shop in. As I’ve said before, they’re made from all natural materials, are against animal testing, are fair trade . . . What’s not to like? In this 2017 edition of Lush’s Christmas/winter items, it gets crazy good with new “Snow Fairy” items, and more!
First, we’ll start off with my favorite fragrance from Lush, “Snow Fairy”. It’s a seasonal scent, so it only comes around Christmastime, meaning I want to buy everything I can in the fragrance! I didn’t include the “Snow Fairy” bath bombs; those are listed below. But here’s the top selling “Snow Fairy” products at Lush:
- Snow Fairy Shower Gel: One of the most popular items. It smells like cotton candy, bubblegum, and sugar all mixed in together. It’s such a girly, feminine fragrance. There’s little specs of glitter in the shower gel, meaning you’ll smell amazing and also shine each time you use it.
- Snow Fairy Body Conditioner: Made with mango butter and vegetarian glycerin, this body conditioner is made specifically for dry, winter skin in need of moisture. The cool part about this (other than being cotton candy scented), is you use it in the shower or bath. Rub it on your skin, then rinse off with water. It makes your skin feel fabulous.
- Snow Fairy Scented Fairy Dust: This fairy dust is to be used after taking a shower or a bath. Dust yourself with this powder and watch your skin transform. Your skin will be lightly fragranced and shining bright.
- Snow Fairy Fun Bar: Like the other “FUN” bars, this one is scented with “Snow Fairy” and comes with three pieces that you can use as a soap, shampoo, or bubble bath. It’s texture is like clay, and can lather up nicely if you take a piece and rub it in your hands. Alternatively, run it under water to create a relaxing, luxurious bubble bath (my personal fave).
- Santa’s Belly Shower Jelly: This one is scented with “Santa’s Belly”, a spicier fragrance than the “Snow Fairy”. The shower jelly is this gooey blob that looks like fun to play with, but it’s actually a great cleanser for your skin. Wet the jelly, lather up, and rinse. It’s covered with gold glitter pieces to make you in the holiday spirit.
Next we have the collection of winter 2017 bath bombs and bubble bars! Unfortunately, I wasn’t able to grab the “Giant Golden Wonder” bomb before it went out of stock. Here’s hoping I’ll get lucky next year!
- Candy Mountain Bubble Bar: This one is scented with “Snow Fairy”, of course.
- Magic Wand: Also scented with “Snow Fairy”, and as you can see by the picture, it’s super shimmery as well. It comes with a sparkly silver bow and a little bell. Run it under your bath, and watch your tub transform before your very eyes.
- Snow Fairy Bath Bomb: This bath bomb is a jelly bomb, so once your bath bomb fizzes up, the jelly disperses, making your bath super soft and skin really smooth. And, the jelly is fun and slimy. Who’s to say only kids can play in the bathtub?
- Thundersnow Bath Bomb: This Earth looking bath bomb is mint chocolate scented. It’s like bathing in a cup of minty hot chocolate. Yummy.
- Christmas Sweater Bath Bomb: Almost as satisfying as an ugly Christmas sweater itself. It’s spicy cinnamon scented, reminding me of those hot cinnamon candies you get on Valentine’s Day. How sweet it is.
- Golden Wonder Bath Bomb: Just like it’s advertised on Lush’s website: “Bathe in liquid gold.” It’s citrus, sparkly, and the perfect Christmastime bath bomb. And the Giant Golden Wonder Bath Bomb is over five times its size. This one is 200 grams, whereas the giant one is a whopping 1100 grams.
These ones I actually just picked up this evening. They had a buy one get one free sale, and how can I refuse such an offer? These little guys are as follows:
- Santa’s Christmas Naked Shower Cream: This one is great, and I am so happy I found it. There were only three left when I arrived at the mall, so I came just in time. It’s cherry cola scented. Cherry. Cola. Another one of my absolute favorite scents and flavors of all time. It may not be pretty or shiny like Lush’s other products, but the creamy lather you get from using it in the shower paired up with the sweet sugary scent make up for it.
- My Two Front Teeth Bubble Bar: Confused about what exactly it is that you’re looking at? Think of the song. “All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth, my two front teeth, my two front teeth . . .” You are looking at a pair of lips and two ginormous front teeth, because who else would think of that except for Lush?!
- Oatifix Fresh Face Mask: Not a Christmas/winter exclusive, but a great face mask for dry skin. I bought this one for my boyfriend, who has dry skin as it is, and in the winter gets even worse from the dry air.
- BB Seaweed Fresh Face Mask: Also not a Christmas/winter only item, but I bought it for my skin to invigorate and freshen up my face. This mask is perfect for all skin types, from oily, to dry, to normal, to combo skin.
I absolutely love all of these Lush products! What other ones should I try next?
Get all of these products and more by clicking here.
Be sure to follow my blog if you enjoy reading my posts, and check out my social media links too! xoxo