Hey bloggers! You might remember that about a week ago I posted a dessert recipe on my blog for Salted Chocolate Cheesecake Balls. (If you haven’t seen it yet, click on it, bake it, and enjoy!) I’m featured on TheNeeds.com in the “Eat” section. They have voting that you can do for your favorite recipe, so make sure you go on and like it! It currently has almost 500 favorites, and it would be great if you could go have a look and like my recipe! Thanks a ton!
(My recipe was also featured on DIY. http://paper.li/diy_website/1332640253).
CLICK HERE TO VOTE TODAY:
– Love Victoria xoxo
Not my usual type of post. But about three years ago I tried chocolate cheesecake balls for the first time, and I fell absolutely in love. Just like sugar cookies, it’s hard to only eat one. This one has salt involved for those of you with sweet and salty taste buds. Here’s a recipe that’s both easy and delicious.
SALTED CHOCOLATE CHEESECAKE BALLS
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 4 cups powdered sugar
- 5 ounces milk chocolate, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 ounce of sea salt for chocolate cheesecake ball topping
- Using a mixer, slowly add powdered sugar to cream cheese mixing well after each addition.
- Add melted chocolate and vanilla and mix until smooth.
- Chill several hours.
- Shape into one inch balls.
- Roll in coatings.
- Top each ball delicately with sea salt.
- Chill, covered until ready to serve.
Makes approximately 45-50 balls.
Give this recipe a try and let me know how you like it!
- TIPS: If you don’t want a sweet and salty combination, just don’t add the sea salt toppings. For a richer taste, use dark chocolate (or 70% cocoa) for a bitter-sweet taste instead of the milk chocolate. And because they’re made of cream cheese, you will need to refrigerate until served.
Thanks for reading!
– Victoria xoxo