Earlier this year, I had created a blog post about food that I eat. And normally I don’t go around just taking pictures of things that I eat, because, well, that’s just weird. However, I noticed that I have plenty food pictures on my computer that I’d love to get rid of. So what better way than to stash them up in a blog post? Continue on if you want to see what Victoria Hecnar eats (hint: basically nothing healthy.) If you don’t, though, I totally understand. I don’t really care what people are eating either.
See? What did I tell you? Nothing healthy. And, yes, if you were wondering, I ate every single food item on this post by myself. What can I say? I love food. And to end things off, here’s this appropriately placed GIF of pizza (Mmm, pizza).
Love you guys! Have a great day! xx
Today’s blog topic is: beauty! We all love animals and to help out any way we can. So, how about starting with using vegan beauty products? Along with lines of bath salts, perfumes, and make-up, there’s also vegan products that you can use on your face! Let’s take a look at my absolute fave, a cheap, simple option for beautiful, clearer skin.
Brand: Montagne Jeunesse
Price: Between one to two dollars each.
Most Convenient Place To Buy: Walmart
- 100% vegan.
- Plenty of different types of masks—including scrubs, self-heaters, creams, muds, peel offs, and more!
- Easy to use and apply.
- Delicious flavours!
- Each mask pack can give you approximately four to five uses. Just make sure you put them in a baggy after every use to maintain freshness, and make sure to seal the opening! (Chip clips work.)
- These masks are anti-stress!
The kinds that I am holding up in this picture are:
Raspberry Fruit Smoothie (non-drying), Orange Hot Chocolate (self-heating), Creamy Coconut (cream + non-drying), and my personal fave, Chocolate (mud).
Check out these products at a store near you or online! They’re amazing vegan products! Follow my blog if you’d like to see more vegan beauty product reviews!
Hey bloggers! You might remember that about a week ago I posted a dessert recipe on my blog for Salted Chocolate Cheesecake Balls. (If you haven’t seen it yet, click on it, bake it, and enjoy!) I’m featured on TheNeeds.com in the “Eat” section. They have voting that you can do for your favorite recipe, so make sure you go on and like it! It currently has almost 500 favorites, and it would be great if you could go have a look and like my recipe! Thanks a ton!
(My recipe was also featured on DIY. http://paper.li/diy_website/1332640253).
CLICK HERE TO VOTE TODAY:
– Love Victoria xoxo
Not my usual type of post. But about three years ago I tried chocolate cheesecake balls for the first time, and I fell absolutely in love. Just like sugar cookies, it’s hard to only eat one. This one has salt involved for those of you with sweet and salty taste buds. Here’s a recipe that’s both easy and delicious.
SALTED CHOCOLATE CHEESECAKE BALLS
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 4 cups powdered sugar
- 5 ounces milk chocolate, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 ounce of sea salt for chocolate cheesecake ball topping
- Using a mixer, slowly add powdered sugar to cream cheese mixing well after each addition.
- Add melted chocolate and vanilla and mix until smooth.
- Chill several hours.
- Shape into one inch balls.
- Roll in coatings.
- Top each ball delicately with sea salt.
- Chill, covered until ready to serve.
Makes approximately 45-50 balls.
Give this recipe a try and let me know how you like it!
- TIPS: If you don’t want a sweet and salty combination, just don’t add the sea salt toppings. For a richer taste, use dark chocolate (or 70% cocoa) for a bitter-sweet taste instead of the milk chocolate. And because they’re made of cream cheese, you will need to refrigerate until served.
Thanks for reading!
– Victoria xoxo