In my YouTube video with my boyfriend we take turns hitting each other in the face with plates filled with whipped cream. The challenge is to see how much we really know of each other. We take turns asking each other questions, and when someone gets it wrong, boom! Whipped cream in the face. Click to see who wins this challenge! Enjoy and subscribe!
If you’re reading this right now, then I want it to be no secret that you have a talent, hidden or not, and you have all of the potential in the world to gain success and confidence. We all (hopefully) have major goals that we want to accomplish in life. The problem? Less than 50% get there. Is it because they simply couldn’t? Is it because they weren’t good enough? No and no. It’s because if things fail for a while or it seems hopeless, then people lose hope. They give up. But you can’t. Because you will make it one day.
12 TIPS FOR SUCCESS AND CONFIDENCE
- If it feels wrong, don’t do it.
- Say exactly what you mean and never less.
- Don’t be a people pleaser. In life, it’s okay to be a little selfish. You don’t owe anyone anything.
- Trust your instincts. They could bring you to your fate.
- Never speak bad about yourself. Throw away the idea of being your worst critic. Instead, be your biggest fan.
- Don’t be afraid to say no.
- Don’t be afraid to say yes.
- Be kind to yourself.
- Let go of what you can’t control.
- Stay away from drama and negativity. You don’t need it. Be positive.
- Love. Love yourself, love others, love things, love life.
Thanks for reading! Subscribe to my blog for weekly posts just like this one.
Photo Credit: Tumblr. All rights reserved to the respective owners.
I’m not the first to say this, and I definitely won’t be the last, either. Having a sore throat sucks. But with winter, comes colds, comes sore throats. But have no fear—I share with you my 6 favourite tips on how to cure (or at least, soothe) a sore throat.
- Gargle with Salt Water (or mouth wash).
- Take Vitamin C Pills
- Cough Drops/Suckers
- Drink Cranberry Juice
- Take Tylenol (or any other pain killer).
- A Good Night’s Sleep
- Gargling with salt water (or mouth wash) kills all of the germs/bacteria inside of your mouth which are some of the primary causes of a sore throat. For best results? Gargle 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon salt dissolved in an 8-ounce glass of warm water for at least one minute.
- Vitamin C can help with both your health and immune system. It can prevent you from becoming sick, but it can also help you when you are sick, too. If you feel a sore throat coming on, take some Vitamin C tablets, or just drink a good amount of orange juice to gain back some of the nutrients you need.
- For temporary relief, cough drops/suckers (preferably the yummy ones, like chocolate cough drops or banana suckers) can take away the discomfort of a sore throat.
- Back to the Vitamin C—cranberry juice is filled with that, as well as antioxidants and other health benefits you need. Bring on the cranberry juice!
- If you want something to last a little longer than a cough drop or cough sucker, you can get out your handy pain killer medicine. Take no more than two tablets at a time, though. Even one should be strong enough to do the trick!
- It isn’t a myth. Rest does really help when you’re sick. Contrary to popular belief, your body will fight off the germs harder than if you’ve been active. If you work out constantly when you’re sick, your body will lose some of that energy to fight off the germs, making the process of getting better slower. My advice? Relax. You’ll get it done when you feel better.