One of the best summer treats are s’mores. They are perfect for camping, parties, or just hanging out at home in your pyjamas. Now that this summer has been partially ruined due to COVID-19, many of us are finding ourselves stuck at home rather than attending typical summer bonfires. Luckily, you don’t need a fire to make this tasty treat! This recipe is super easy and serves four people (or less — I won’t tell). All you need is some graham crackers, marshmallows, chocolate chips, a cake pan, and a broiler.
- 2 cups unsweetened chocolate chips
- 250 grams of marshmallows (approximately 24 marshmallows)
- 1 box of graham crackers or graham wafers
- Turn broiler on high.
- Cover bottom of cake pan with chocolate chips. Spread evenly.
- Place marshmallows upright around cake pan until there are no visible gaps.
- Place into oven and broil for 3-5 minutes or until marshmallows are golden brown. The time can be adjusted depending on your broiler, but don’t leave it in for too long or your marshmallows will burn.
- Dip using graham crackers and enjoy!
Have fun making this easy and yummy recipe. Let me know in the comments below how it went! xoxo
FOLLOW ME ON SOCIAL MEDIA